Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo
Naokeidoe Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo is a natural alternative to the chemical laden, commercial liquid shampoos on the market.
It is all natural and amazingly mild, gentle, but thoroughly cleansing for your hair. Formulated with organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) and organic natural oils, butters and essential oils.
Regular Price: $12.95
Special Price $10.35
Naokeidoe Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo is the perfect, natural alternative to the chemical laden, commercial liquid shampoos on the market and WE ARE IN LOVE WITH THIS SHAMPOO!! (So were our testers!)
It is all natural and amazingly mild and gentle but still cleansing and nourishing for your hair. Formulated with organic, raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar (ACV) and organic natural oils, butters and essential oils.
You won’t find any kind of SLS, SULFATES, SILICONE,DETERGENTS, CHEMICAL THICKENERS, PARABENS or SYNTHETIC FOAMING AGENTS in our shampoo.
Formulated to be thick, with a honey-like consistency. Not much is need when shampooing.
The super thick, rich, lather has effective cleansing, nourishing and detangling qualities.
- Made with organic, natural non-GMO oils of olive, sunflower, castor, coconut, rice bran, canola and cocoa butter.
- Excellent oils for hair due to their fatty acid profiles, penetrating, thickening, softening and nourishing capabilities.
- We've added a hefty dose of raw, organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) to our amazing formula.
Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- Adds an amazing, healthy, therapeutic quality to our shampoo bar.
- Your hair won't feel stripped of moisture or tangled.
- Has a mild pH.
- Minimal shedding and hair fall means less hair loss
- Your hair will feel very healthy, clean and refreshed
- Apple Cider Vinegar is excellent for curl formation and strength
- Works to elminate dandruff and itchy scalp
Our ACV Shampoo is perfect for all hair types (curly, kinky, coily, straight, thin, thick, thinning, shedding, relaxed) and gentle enough for those with sensitive skin.
We do not use synthetic fragrance or perfume in any of our shampoo formulas. We fragrance our shampoo with only 100% natural essential oils.Each essential oil brings their own unique, therapeutic, hair-loving properties, aroma and scent to the formula.
Herbal Essential Oils - Our custom blend of:
- Rosemary - Promotes hair growth by stimulating the scalp and helping with circulation around the hair follicles, fights dandruff
- Peppermint - Stimulates scalp to help with hair growth, fights itching, tingling and cooling menthol properties
- Bergamot - Aids in hair growth by stimulating blood flow around the hair follicles, imparts strength and shine, helps with frizz
- Patchouli - Excellent for dandruff, has aromatherapy properties that help to calm, soothe and aid in relaxation
The hair loving qualities of all of these powerful essential oils are combined while imparting a natural, fresh, herbal fragrance in our liquid soap shampoo.
DIRECTIONS: Completely saturate hair with warm water. Make sure the water has penetrated the hair and it is completely soaked and wet. Depending on the porosity of your hair this may take up to 2-3 minutes. Apply shampoo to your hair starting and concentrating at the scalp and then moving down the hair shaft. Repeat throughout the entire head. Lather will be very rich, thick and plentiful.
*Note: Product build-up, oil, minerals in water, etc. on the hair can severly hinder lather. Repeat process several times until a nice lather is achieved. Run your fingers through the shampoo suds in your hair to detangle and smooth. Rinse and repeat if needed.
If you choose, use your vinegar rinse at this point before you use conditioner. If not using a vinegar rinse, proceed directly to conditioning.
Want to make your own vinegar rinse? Add 1 -2 tbls raw, organic apple cider vinegar to 8 oz water. Apply to hair and thoroughly massage in and leave on the hair for about 2-4 minutes, then rinse. This is one of our favorite, simple but effective vinegar rinse recipes that we use after shampoo and before we condition. Simple and easy, but very effective with immediate results.
Condition with Naokeidoe Penetrating Deep Conditioner and/or complete with our Detangling Conditioner & Leave-in. Many find that a conditioner may not be needed, but everyone's hair is uniquely and differently made. Carefully determine what your hair does and does not like.
8 oz bottle
|Ingredients||Organic, raw apple cider vinegar, saponified oils of organic sunflower, coconut, olive, organic canola, organic cocoa butter, castor, avocado, glycerin, steam distilled water, essential oils: rosemary, peppermint, patchouli, bergamot.|
|How To Use||Completely saturate hair with warm water. Make sure the water has penetrated the hair and it is completely soaked and wet. Depending on the porosity of your hair this may take up to 2 or 3 minutes. Shampoo your hair starting and concentrating at the scalp and then moving down the hair shaft. Repeat throughout the entire head. Lather will be very rich, thick and plentiful. Run your fingers through the shampoo suds in your hair to detangle and smooth. Rinse and repeat if needed. Immediately follow-up with an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse and then the Naokeidoe Conditioner of your choice as desired and if needed.|