Hair and skin conditioning, moisturizing and softening. Perfect for your beard.
Natural oils and essential oils chosen to soften and smoothe the skin and hair. 100% all natural oils and pure grade essential oils. Perfect for everyday use.
Hair and skin conditioning, moisturizing and softening. Perfect for your beard. Natural oils and essential oils chosen to soften and smoothe the skin and hair. Perfect for everyday use for the well groomed man.
Naokeidoe Creations all natural beard oil is the perfect solution for your bead with rich, conditioning and softening oils for hair and skin such as:
- Jojoba Oil - A liquid was that closely resembles the sebum of the skin and is rich in Vitamin E.
- Apricot Kernel Oil - Quickly absorbed, rich, nourishing, moisturizing and rich in Vitamin A
- Avocado Oil - Silky, full and excellent for dry skin and hair applications. Loaded with Vitamins A, B, D, E and beta carotene.
- Argan Oil - Considered to be one of the rarest oils in the world. Extremely rich in antioxidants and Vitamin E.
- Castor Oil - Conditions, thickens, softens and acts as a humectant and protective barrier.
- Coconut Oil - Excellent emoillent and moisturizer for skin and hair.
Our custom created House Essential Oil blend smells absolutely amazing. It's our proprietary mixture of 100% natural, pure grade essential oils including Cedarwood, Frankincense, Orange, Lavender, Patchouli and quite a few others. Masculine and definitely manly, but extremely unique.
Best to use on freshly washed and towel dried beards. Put a few drops onto hands and massage into your beard starting close to the skin and working your way down. Massage through.
100% Organic or Wild-Crafted Ingredients
100% Vegan Friendly
100% Plant Ingredients
100% Soy Free
100% Non GMO
1 oz glass bottle with dropper
|Ingredients||Organic jojoba, argan, avocado, apricot kernel oil, castor oil, coconut oil, essential oil blend|
|How To Use||Best to use on clean, freshly washed beard. Apply a few drops into palm and apply close to your skin massaging through your beard through the hair to the ends. Style as desired and use daily.|